“Since implementing this into our recruitment process and utilizing the assessment with our team, we have found it to be a remarkable tool that is streamlining and developing our human capital processes.”
- Rachel Gallagher, HR Director
MINDBODY serves over 17,000 clients in more than 75 countries, and is growing more rapidly than ever before. They are the recognized industry leader for yoga and pilates and are rapidly gaining similar recognition in more than a dozen different personal service markets. MINDBODY’s roots go back to 2001, when they were the first software consultancy developing easy-to-use client and teacher management solutions for yoga, pilates, and spinning studios.
Existing Challenges & Opportunities:
- Exponentially fast growth
- Expanding global presence
- Seeking a workforce tool that would encompass recruiting, team building, coaching, career development, conflict management, and employee retention
WorkTraits Solutions & Outcomes:
- Coaching on behavioral styles and core values, focused on improving communication, motivation, and compatibility
- Certification to deliver trainings that successfully impact the communication and efficiency of teams
- Leadership development trainings for management team
“WorkTraits assessments and profiles give us insight into our various communication styles and personalities. It’s a fun and helpful way to understand and acknowledge differences in one another.
“We use WorkTraits to help resolve conflicts, but more importantly, by proactively reading WorkTraits’ descriptions and compatibility profiles before meetings and other interactions, it helps us avoid conflict. The results are strengthened relationships across all levels in the organization and a higher level of mutual respect and trust. We love WorkTraits!”
- Annie Woo, Director of Customer Service